Question about Hisense Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Most remotes work the same when programming an item. Try this.
Here you go. This will work with most all universal remote controls. If you don't have the code do the following:
With automatic programming, the remote control tests all the codes available on the Code List and assigns the correct code for the selected device. Although this method can be more time-consuming, it eliminates the need to look up codes and enter them manually.
1. Turn off the device with which you want to use the remote control.
2. Press and hold the corresponding button on the remote control
(TV, VCR, SAT, DVD, CAB or AUD) until POWER INDICATOR illuminates. It should take a couple of seconds for the light to remain solid. The remote control is in programming mode.
3. Press and release power button. The POWER INDICATOR flashes once and stays on indicating the unit is in Power Scan mode.
4. Press CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down repeatedly until the device turns on.
5. When the device turns on, press OK to store the code.
• To exit without storing the code, press BACK.
• T he unit will search for the next code or the previous code if you press
CHANNEL up or CHANNEL down after the device turns on. (go slow you need to press OK when the TV turns on) if you mess up turn TV off and start over.
6. Press any other button. If the device responds, the remote control has been programmed. If the device does not respond, repeat steps 2-5.
Fill free to ask me questions about anything..........................
Posted on Sep 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 14, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 16, 2009 | Samsung LE40R72BDX 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Jan 18, 2009 | LG 42LC2D 42 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 29, 2007 | Samsung TV Remote Control
May 15, 2019 | Hisense Televison & Video
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: