Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Make sure in audio settings sound bar active and on adjustable volume
Posted on Apr 13, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
They volume indicator you are seeing is meant to show the volume of content if it were to be recorded on the cable's dvr. This indicator has no effect on the volume of content as it is being watched. This feature allows recording of sound at a set volume even while the tv is off. It sounds as though you'll just have to use the volume buttons on your tv's remote, though you might want to try seeing if there is alternative set-up for those cable volume buttons.
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
Go in to your Control Panel. Double click SOUNDS AND AUDIO DEVICES. Check the box near the center that says PLACE VOLUME ICON IN THE TASKBAR. Click APPLY, then OK.
Posted on Mar 17, 2009
Testimonial: "thanks **** now can you tell me where to get the fixya community toolbar i sure would like to have it back "
you need to connect the sound via the scart lead plug ,on the polug if you connect the sound to pins 2 and 6 for the channels and 4 is the earth or dround but check it out with a scart diagram as i cannot remember correctly and i just looked for my chart and cannot find it as its been a long time since i was involved in setting up satalite/video/TV euroconector cables .
Posted on Dec 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 08, 2016 | Samsung HT-WS1 Speaker System
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. If you are still having trouble programing your remote, you can find all the codes on our Suddenlink Support site, here: http://help.suddenlink.com/Television/Pages/RemoteControls.aspx. Thanks!
Nov 19, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jun 26, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 19, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | Element Electronics FLX-3211B 32 in. LCD...
Jul 05, 2011 | Televison & Video
Feb 20, 2010 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 28, 2010 | Samsung HT-X810T Theater System
May 20, 2019 | Samsung Televison & Video
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!