Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Making my DVD Player Region Free
It is not a permanent hack, you will have to to it over for every out of region movie you put in.
1. When "REGION CODE ERROR" shows on screen after you've input your wrong-region DVD you push "ON SCREEN".
2. When the DVD-menu is showing push "ON SCREEN" again and another DVD-menu will appear.
3. Move the arrow over to the clock and press enter. The menu asks for "TIME" and you write 0:00:00 and push enter.
4. You will now see the menu for the movie. Remove the DVD-menu by pushing "ON SCREEN" once. You can now watch the movie.
Posted on Aug 10, 2008
SOURCE: Samsung HT-TX500 region free
i live in Thailand and just made my HT-TX500 region free,
this is what i did
your dvd must be off with no dvd inside
push power on wait til no disc come up then push enter
then push 84269 then push enter then wait for the dvd to turn off
wait 5 mins.then push power on and that worked for me
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: region codes for Samsung ht z110
1. Disconnect your player from its main power source for 30seconds
2.Reconnect your player to its power source
3.Press the power on button on your remote control
4.Press the Enter button on your remote control
5.Press 8,4,2,6 and 9
6.Press Enter on remote control and the your player will place itself on standby mode
7.press the power on button on remote control.
your player is multi region.
Posted on Apr 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Nov 13, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 11, 2011 | Samsung HT-Z210T Theater System
Apr 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Apr 16, 2009 | Samsung HT-DS610 System
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Dec 30, 2008 | Samsung HT-X715T Theater System
Oct 09, 2008 | Samsung DVD-V90K Multisystem DVD/VCR
Jul 06, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!