Question about Roku Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Sep 22, 2014
Just follow these steps to stream movies from my computer to my Roku:
1. Add the Plex channel to your Roku.
2. Download and install the plex media server utility for windows. This is the software that'll link your media library to your box.
3. Right-click the plex media server icon in your system tray, then choose media manager. That should open a new tab in your browser, which is where you'll set up the media you want to share with your Roku. It may take a minute or two before any options appear, so be patient.
4. Eventually you'll see five options for adding media to your library. The process is the same for all, so click one (say, photos), then click add and navigate to the folder containing the photos you want to add. Click add again if you want to include additional folders.
5. When you've finished making your selections, click add section. Again, it may take a minute or two for your media to appear in the browser tab.
6. Now head to your TV, fire up the Roku, and choose the plex channel. You should see your selected media channels, which you can now browse and view as you like.
For any help visit us: www Roku Com Support
Posted on Jun 22, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2018 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 24, 2014 | Roku Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2017 | Televison & Video
Feb 14, 2016 | Roku Televison & Video
Feb 06, 2016 | Roku Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2015 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2014 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Mar 23, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2012 | Roku Televison & Video
Feb 03, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
Feb 16, 2019 | Roku Televison & Video
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!