Question about Nokia Cell Phones
And also help provide some useful information that I may need as well to solve with other android phones like Samsung, Huawei, Nokia ZTE ETC...?
By a hard reset you can by pass your blu bold google account. It removes the account & set the phone as factory
Posted on Feb 23, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: samsung sgh-t329
this code should work.
Insert A Sim Card That Your Phone Does Not Compatible With Then Turn Your Phone On. Once Your Phone Is On And
It Say's "WRONG CARD" Or Something Similar To That, Then Enter *2767*3855# Then Wait About 10-15 Second For The
Phone To Turn Off And Then On By Itself. Once The Phone Is On Again Press The Red Button Which You Press To END
A Phone Call... Only Press It Once, The Phone Has To Be On!!! Then Enter *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#
Then Press The Red Button Again The One You Press To END A Call...Only Once!!! Then Enter #7465625*638*00000000#
Then Turn The Phone Off Then On.. And Your Phone Should Be Unlocked. To Check The Locks Enter *#7465625# All The
Locks Should Be Inactive
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
this happend to me too, except it happend when i put the wrong lock patter in too many times. the reason it wont access ur google account is probably becuase u either dont have internet or no wifi where u are at. so go to a place where they have wifi and try there. or call tmobile tell them u forgot ur password and dot have internet and see if they can help
Posted on Nov 14, 2009
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , firstname.lastname@example.org. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as email@example.com
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like firstname.lastname@example.org) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 24, 2017 | ZTE Cell Phones
Oct 30, 2017 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jan 24, 2016 | Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Cell Phones
Dec 29, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9900 Cell Phone
Jul 20, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Apr 18, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Jan 25, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Dec 07, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
Nov 21, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 Smartphone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!