Question about Nokia Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
call your provider for a new puk code they will assist you with the rest
Posted on Mar 27, 2012
SOURCE: unlock codes of nokia 1280
1. Select the "Menu" option from the main screen on the phone.
2. Click the option for "Settings" and then "Security Settings."
3. Scroll to and select "Change access codes."
4. Scroll to and click "Change PIN code."
5. Type in the current PIN code. The default code is either 1234 or 0000 (four zeros).
6. Select the "OK" option to confirm.
7. Type in a new PIN code of your choice and select "OK." Remember this password for future use. If you lose it and need to change the PIN code again, you will have to completely reset the phone, which may cause you to lose all data.
8. Type in the new PIN code again to confirm that you entered it correctly.
9. Click the option to "Save" and then "OK" to confirmation when a message appears.
Posted on Aug 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2017 | Nokia Cell Phones
Aug 10, 2012 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Jul 22, 2012 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Mar 27, 2012 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Aug 21, 2011 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Jun 20, 2011 | Nokia 1280 Cell Phone
Oct 19, 2010 | Cell Phones
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!