Question about GE Televison & Video
Usually you can find the model of your remote inside the battery compartment. Do a search for "GE (whatever the model # is) remote codes". GE's site should show up with the manual for your remote.
Posted on Jan 24, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2016 | LG "32"" inch New 2011 HD LCD TV With HD...
Feb 03, 2016 | GE Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2016 | Coby TF-TV3217 32 in. LCD TV
Jan 03, 2016 | GE Universal Remote Control Rc24947-a 3437...
Jan 01, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 10, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
Apr 25, 2015 | GE Televison & Video
Mar 05, 2015 | Geu401 Universal Remote Control
Aug 04, 2014 | GE Remote Control. 4-Device Universal...
Sep 09, 2007 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!