Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: changing to multi region dvd
There are a couple sites I found that offer the codes for that player and the BD-P1000. I am not sure if I am allowed to post the links for those sites but the link to the site zimcloud posted is one of the places I saw it listed. You can google the model and region code and a list of sites come up.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
Haven't tried it, but found this online somewhere....
1. Open tray and remove any disks in tray.
2. Close tray.
3. Switch Off Player and Unplug from mains wait 30 seconds (this clears RAM)
4. Reconnect to mains
5. Turn on player with remote.
6. Press ENTER on remote.
5. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9.
7. Press ENTER on remote. (The tray will open)
8. Switch off power from remote, then switch back on.
9. Player is now Region Free.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Samsung BD-C6900
I have sought to change mine to all regions, but have had no success, yet.
Here is a link with some info that might help.
Posted on Oct 06, 2010
SOURCE: I've bought a Panasonic DMP-BD75
Th following hack should work for your model but you'll need a One For All Universal Remote Control.
This hack is written using a URC 8305 Kameleon 5 and should make the DVD Region Free but you can't change the Blu Ray to Zone Free.
The buttons on the Remote can be very sensitive and it's easy to press the buttons for too long once you have programmed and send the same code twice. For this reason set the 1 to 0 key press sequence up as a Macro on the RED button.
1) select DVD device on remote
2) hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice
3) enter device code 0490 (DVD button blinks twice)
program buttons with the following codes:
1 - 00191
2 - 00120
3 - 00065
4 - 00180
5 - 00143
6 - 00155
7 - 00122
8 - 00117
9 - 00129
0 - 00123
4) hold magic button until the DVD button blinks twice
5) press 994 (DVD button blinks twice) (KeyMagic on a Kameleon)
6) press magic
7) enter 5 digit code from above
8) press button (1,2,3 etc..) where to program it (DVD button blinks twice)
9) press ESC on the Kameleon
10) repeat steps 1 to 6 for all keys.
Switch on DVD player, make sure theirs no disc in it.
Press the One For all Remote buttons in the following sequence
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
If all works ok the Blu Ray player will reboot and when its finished it will not actually tell you its region free, just simply try it with different region DVDs.
Posted on Jul 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2016 | Maxmade Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2013 | Samsung BD-UP5000 Blu-ray and HD-DVD...
Jan 12, 2013 | Samsung BD-E5400
Mar 07, 2011 | Samsung BDC8000 10.3 in. Blu-Ray Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung DVD-VR375 DVD Recorder/VCR
Aug 19, 2010 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Mar 30, 2009 | Apple Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Panasonic DMP-BD30K Blu-Ray Player
Mar 18, 2019 | Samsung Televison & Video
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!