Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can you help with making
1. Press the 'Set-up' button on the remote control
2. Select the 'System Info' mode from the on-screen menu
3. Using the remote control type in '1101'
4. 'Region code' should appear as an option on the 'System Info' menu. Initially the region code will be set to 4 (depending on your country). Press '0' on your remote control using the 10-keys to set to multi-region.
5. Press 'OK/Enter' on the remote control.
6. Finish by pressing the 'Set-up' button once more.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Feb 23, 2011 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Dec 01, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-S770 Digital Camera
Jun 29, 2008 | Sanyo Katana SCP-6600 Cellular Phone
Jan 30, 2008 | Panasonic TX-32PL10 32" TV
Dec 30, 2007 | Televison & Video
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: