Question about Hitachi Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Got this one to work on both the 37" AO37ZID and the smaller 17" Onn branded A017LC
Sky code: 0527
Posted on Nov 29, 2008
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2014 | Televison & Video
Jun 03, 2009 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Sep 18, 2008 | Hitachi Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2008 | Hitachi C25-RF35S 25" TV
Jul 01, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-5713TSI Remote Control
Jan 14, 2008 | Hitachi CLU-4324UG Remote Control
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: