Question about Sanyo Televison & Video
TV: Sanyo Free view: Alba tv to cable do channel search and use 3 or 4
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The code for a Sanyo TV set should be 100. Press and hold the TV button on the remote while entering the code. The light should blink 5 times if it was accepted, and then you can test to see if it worked.
Posted on Feb 10, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
I found that this website should have all the codes and instructions for most remotes
if this helps please give a fixya rating as thats how we get paid.
Posted on Jun 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2010 | Durabrand DWT1304 13" TV
Feb 24, 2010 | Sanyo DP32746 32 in. LCD Television
Oct 03, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 07, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
Nov 25, 2007 | Jensen JER-422 Universal Remote Control
Sep 01, 2007 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
Jun 11, 2007 | Sanyo DS20930 20" TV
168 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: