Question about Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If console lights up but doesnt respond when buttons are pressed, you more than likely have a console problem. Key pad issue would be my best guess.
Posted on Jun 08, 2009
I know it's been months, but, if you still have this problem try this: 1. remove the philips screws holding the motor/belt/electronics cover on: you can lay the whole thing on it's side and remove them from the bottom. there's two in the front and two on the sides.
2. Obviously, unplug the unit! before doing anything. lay the unit back on it's feet (normal position)
3. Find the incline motor assembly. it will be int he middle of everything. black tube thingy.
4. take a cordless drill with a flat head screw driver bit, and turn the incline motor CCW. until the bed is flat.
5. what what I have read, you should shop for a new incline sensor. these fail before the motor does.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Probably 85% of the time, it's the sensor.
1. remove the screws from the bottom of the enclosure case. 2 or 3 in the front and 1 on each side
lay it back down, and power it up, and actuate your incline. watch the end of the motor, to see if the shaft is moving. It probably IS turning but only a little bit. NOT enough. In this case I'd say it is the sensor.
2. Unplug the unit of course.
3. the incline motor is in the middle of the pack,..you'll see a black tube looking thing sticking up.
4. on the bottom side of this, you will see,..or feel for a black square sensor attached to bottom of the motor casing.
5. follow the wires and unplug this.
6. pry it off with a screw driver. Remove incline assembly, if you cannot reach it.
7. replace sensor and try it again.
if the MOTOR does NOT turn when using the incline buttons, the problem backs up to possibly a bad control board. or a bad motor on your incliner, however, i'd say that's the last thing to go.
Order of failure: 1. sensor 2. control board 3. motor.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2017 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Jan 21, 2018 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Jan 06, 2014 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Oct 02, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack COMMERCIAL 1750...
Sep 10, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Viewpoint 3500...
Dec 16, 2012 | Nordic Track Incline Trainer X9i...
Dec 11, 2012 | Nordic Track Incline Trainer X9i...
Mar 11, 2012 | Nordic Track NordicTrack COMMERCIAL 1750...
Apr 05, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Mar 04, 2010 | Nordic Track Nordictrack Apex 4100i...
Aug 26, 2019 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!