Question about Hardware & Accessories
Google (brand)(49550/TM151P)(manual) without parens.
Posted on Aug 27, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: on the Noma timer Mod
1) Noma is old Intermatic brand name used by companies today to brand their timer.
2) Noma is usually associated with Woods timers.
3) Woods numbers also frequently start with 495 and with TM.
For example Woods has 49588 49556 and 78 84 29 28 62 57 33 53 65 44 68 32 77, but 49550 does not show
4) It is likely that you have a Woods brand timer.
5) Add a comment with in-focus photograph of timer for possible identification
6) Open following link to possibly identify timer, and then add a comment saying which timer is same-similar to yours.
Read troubleshoot section to see if your answer is there:
Posted on Apr 23, 2011
Open following link to identify timer
This Woods timer does not have replacement trippers available.
Replace with Intermatic TN311C
Posted on Jul 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 11, 2014 | Hardware & Accessories
May 13, 2008 | Akai PT5598HD 55" Rear Projection...
Sep 28, 2011 | Aube Technologies Aube 7-Day Programmable...
Sep 02, 2011 | Woods 2C 24 Hour Indoor Mechanical Timer...
Aug 19, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 05, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Apr 22, 2011 | Hardware & Accessories
Mar 31, 2011 | Timex EASY TO SET TIMER BY TIMEX
Nov 26, 2010 | Woods Outdoor Lighting Timer
Nov 05, 2009 | TORK Digital Interval Timer Ssa100r-24
Sep 20, 2019 | Hardware & Accessories
445 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!