Question about The Audio Players & Recorders
THE UNIT TO POWER
Plug AC power cord to the AC wall outlet. Before switching on the unit, make sure that the voltage of your
electricity supply is the same as that indicated on the rating plate.
Insert 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment. Be sure to observe the proper polarity (the "+" and
"-" signs) as indicated inside the battery compartment.
In case of power failure or interrupted AC power, the current time, alarm time settings, and stored radio
stations are preserved in the memory of the unit using the battery back-up function.
SETTING THE CLOCK
1. With the unit in CLOCK mode, press and hold the CLK/MEM button for about 1 second, the time will
begin to flash on the LED display.
2. Press the ?/HR button to adjust the hour.
3. Press the ?/MIN button to adjust the minute.
4. When the correct time is selected, press the CLK/MEM button again to confirm.
SETTING THE ALARMS
1. With the unit in CLOCK mode, press and hold the ALM1/VOL+ or ALM2/VOL? button. The ALARM
time will begin to flash on the LED display.
2. Press the ?/HR button to adjust the alarm hour.
3. Press the ?/MIN button to adjust the alarm minute.
4. When the correct time is selected, press the ALM1/VOL+ or ALM2/VOL? button to confirm.
5. Press the ALM1/VOL+ or ALM2/VOL? button to select the ALARM sound mode - buzzer or currently
set radio station. The alarm buzzer or radio indicator will light up.
1. Whenever the alarm (radio or buzzer) activates, it can be temporarily suspended for a short period of 9
minutes by pressing the SNOOZE/SLEEP button once.
2. The buzzer or radio will then automatically activate again after the 9 minutes SNOOZE period has
3. This procedure can be repeated for up to approximately one hour.
Press the DIMMER button to change the brightness of the display.
TURN OFF THE ALARM
When the ALARM activates, press the ALM OFF/SOURCE button to turn off the ALARM.
LISTENING TO THE AM/FM RADIO
1. Press the ALM OFF/SOURCE button to select the FM or AM mode.
2. Press the ?/MIN button or ?/HR button step by step to tune to the desired radio stations.
3. Press and hold the ?/MIN button or ?/HR buttons for approx. 1 second, it will start to search the
next radio station in the direction of the search. The search operation simply finds stations with
Posted on Mar 18, 2019
Google (ONN)(ONA15AV101)(manual) without parens for instructions.
Posted on Jul 20, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 17, 2018 | Venturer Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 16, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 28, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 06, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 02, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 25, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 18, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
576 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: