Question about HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
HP Photosmart d7360 been working well til now. Got error msg re ink sys failure. Followed prompts to shut down and reboot; no change' then shut down, pulled all ink cartridges, waited 2 mins and tried again. No change, same error alert.
What to do next???
Thanks fo any ideas...
Try the following steps and check if it resolves the above error.
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
9. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
Posted on Aug 01, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7360 Digital Photo Inkjet...
you need more help come back.
/ thumbs / testimonial are welcome!
Dec 20, 2010 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 03, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 04, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Mar 23, 2015 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
415 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: