Question about Sharp Refrigerators
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I have a 4 door
From my search the only Sharp Regrigerators are sold in Australia and NZ. Here's the list of spare parts outlets:
State Spare Parts Wholesalers Contact Details Queensland Prime Electronics- Bowen Hills
24 Campbell Street
Bowen Hills QLD 4006 Phone: 07 3252 7466
Fax....: 07 3252 2862
Email: email@example.com New South Wales Prime Electronics- Flemington
185 Parramatta Road
Flemington NSW 2140 Phone: 02 9704 9000
Fax....: 02 9746 1197
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org South Australia Statewide Appliance Spares
178 Sturt Street
Adelaide SA 5000 Phone: 08 8231 3369
Fax....: 08 8212 3195
Email: email@example.com Victoria Speedy Spares
451 Macaulay Road
Kensington Vic 3031 G.B. Telespares
5 Hunt Crescent
Clarinda Vic 3169
Phone: 03 9376 1333
Fax....: 03 9376 7110
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 9512 7604
Fax....: 03 9512 7534
Western Australia WA Appliance Parts
135 Russell St
Morley WA 6062 WA Appliance Parts
1/9 Blaikie St
Myaree WA 6154
Phone: 08 92754755
Fax:...: 08 9275 4935
Email :email@example.com Phone: 08 9330 1999
Fax:..: 08 9330 1677
Regards and hope this was Helpful,
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
The lower hinge on each door
may have a door closing cam. It raises the door up ¼ inch when opening and this
assist in closing the door. If it’s wore out and doesn’t work the door may not
seal and the gasket can be damaged. Watch the operation of the door to see if
it rises up when opened.
Leave the door shut and let the magnetic gasket hold the door in place. Put something between the bottom of the door and the floor to hold it in case it slips.
Remove the bracket holding the pin and hinge assembly taking note of order of removal of parts. Slide new cams on. You probably need two.
Posted on Dec 11, 2009
Your defroster timer switch may be at faught. The defrost timer turns on a heating coil to defrost your frige. This is only a guess since I don't have the year. Do this: feel the walls if they are hard and they have no give to them, then your fridge is frozen up solid and no air can circulate. Unplug you fridge for 24 to 36 hours. Put towels on the floor to catch the water. If the defrost timer is bad it will defrost naturally with room temp. Plug back in after 24 to 36 hrs and see if bottom is now getting cold. If it is the defrost timer, the solution is not cheap. It's up to you to repair or invest in new. Good luck Google burdfrenzy
Posted on Nov 26, 2010
SOURCE: I have a sharp refrigerator
Check out these tips...they can help you figure out what is going wrong withyour refrigerator and why it is not cooling
Refrigeratornot Cooling or Fridge not Cooling
How to Defrost Refrigerator DefrostTimer Problem
WaterRunning in refrigerator from Freezer
Refrigeratoror Freezer not Cooling or Getting Cold
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
1. Entering method of the mode
1) Press the [Select] button on the LCD panel over 5 seconds at the opening condition of the
freezer and refrigerating room doors.
2) With a beep sound of buzzer, the self-diagnosis mode is entered. When the self-diagnosis
mode is not entered by the above operation, defect of Reed SW system can be considered.
2. When the self-diagnosis mode is entered, the following movements will be made. Forced release operation is not prepared for the self-diagnosis
mode. It returns to the normal movement after a lapse of 2 minutes.
• During the express ice making, express freezing or timer, the mode is released.
• Plasmacluster will not release the mode, and ON is forced for 2 minutes whether it is ON or OFF.
• When the self-diagnosis mode is entered, beep sound for reminding of closing the door must not be sounded for 20 minutes.
• Defect and various conditions are shown by the beeping buzzer pattern.
• Defect and various conditions are displayed on the LCD panel. In case of plural defects and various conditions, these are displayed one after
another by button operation and all contents are notified.
3. Display of self-diagnosis
• Display example of LCD panel (at the defect of F-thermistor system)
• Buzzer notice example; (at defrost defect, 2 times of 0.5 second ON)
Posted on Jan 12, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 17, 2018 | Sharp Refrigerators
Nov 14, 2017 | Sharp Refrigerators
Jun 24, 2017 | Sharp Refrigerators
Feb 03, 2017 | Sharp Refrigerators
Jan 17, 2015 | Sharp Refrigerators
Sep 04, 2014 | Sharp Refrigerators
Dec 15, 2013 | Sharp Sj-K70mk2-Sl Top Mount Refrigerator...
Aug 09, 2012 | Sharp Refrigerators
Oct 17, 2011 | Sharp Refrigerators
74 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: