Question about Juki Sewing Machines
According to the manual (pg 20), it appears the bobbin turns clockwise in the bobbin case. So when the bobbin is loaded and the thread pulled, the thread direction goes right, then doubles back through the tension mechanism to the left.
Posted on Dec 05, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: juki ddl-227 industrial machine
Before all else. Turn off machine!
(1) break screws on the hook loose.
(2) tighten one back up very skightly, one you can reach when the needle bar is at its lowest position.
(3) lower needle bar to its lowest position.
(4) loosen the screw just tightened.
(5) position the tip of the hook behind the needle hole. the tip should be as close to the needle hole as possible without actually touching the needle
(6) tighten screws
(7) slowly hand turn the machine (depress the foot pedal to disengage clutch brake on motor) several revolutions to make sure the needle doesn't hit anything on the hook.
(8) if it passes this test, try on a scrap of fabric
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
It is possible that you have the bobbin in backwards. Try inserting the bobbin so that the thread pulls in the opposite direction than it currently does. Also, sometimes you have to really push the bobbin case in to make sure it snaps into place. Other than that, you may have a dull needle...try replacing it, or it just may need an overhaul.
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
SOURCE: I have a Juki DU
Be sure you have the proper needle - it is longer than standard needles, plus be sure that you put the needle in from left to right - not...front to back.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 24, 2017 | Juki Sewing Machines
Jan 27, 2015 | Juki Sewing Machines
Sep 28, 2017 | Juki TL-98Q
Feb 18, 2011 | Juki TL-98Q
Jul 29, 2010 | Juki TL-98Q
Dec 15, 2009 | Juki TL-98Q
Jul 06, 2009 | Juki TL-98Q
Nov 01, 2008 | Juki TL-98Q
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!