Question about LeapFrog Toys
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2018 | LeapFrog Computers & Internet
Jan 05, 2016 | LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System
Oct 29, 2013 | LeapFrog Tag Reading System
Jun 13, 2011 | Toys
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Oct 18, 2010 | LeapFrog Zippity Leapfrog Clickstart My...
Jul 02, 2010 | LeapFrog Tag Reading System
Oct 21, 2009 | LeapFrog Clickstart My First Computer
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: