Question about Cell Phones
From a prior Fixya volunteer answer:
1. Press the power button to get the option menu for
Power / Reboot / Silence option.
2. From that menu you'll have to hold down the Power button while holding down the Home button on the side of your tablet.
3. This brings up a menu to "Reboot Into Safe Mode" (These first 3 steps the manufacture fails to mention, which is where many users get stuck)
4. Hit yes for Safe Mode and then hold down both Power and Home buttons on side till the Dopo logo appears.
5. Release the buttons and hit the Power button one more time, then hold the Home button down till a menu option appears.
6. Use the Home button to move down to "Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option. Once it says "complete" then use the Power button to select "Reboot."
Posted on Sep 12, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 04, 2018 | Galaxy Computers & Internet
Nov 28, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 13, 2015 | Google Computers & Internet
different keys have hard reset in android tablet PC's
u can try like this method
Hope this helps !
- volume down + home button + power button
- volume down + power button
- volume up + menu + power button
- volume up + power button
- volume up + cam +power
- volume up + lock button + power
Dec 19, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
May 10, 2014 | Polaroid 7" Internet Tablet Android 4.0...
Apr 10, 2014 | Coby Kyros 7" Touchscreen Tablet
Mar 22, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 22, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 17, 2019 | Cell Phones
342 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!