Question about Polaroid Cameras
I am not happy...... The light on the polaroid power pack is red when I put it on to charge, does this mean it is fully charged?I threw the box away believing the power pack would be fine. Help.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you have mentioned that ur phone is charging and not getting on. that means ON\OFF path is having problem .due to dry solder of ON\OFF switch its happening. please resolder it and then check it
Posted on Nov 07, 2007
A light rap with a knuckle when powering up fixed the problem, at least temporarily. Lens extended, camera works fine. Not exactly a technical fix, but it worked for me.
Posted on Feb 21, 2008
SOURCE: Blue On G1
ok i had this isssue and figure out what to do. this is all afterm you know that you have a good charger and or battery.
1. completely turn of phone unplug charger.
2. take and put battery back in phone and plug charger.
3. hold hit camera button and power buton. phone will come on if the update was washed it will come straight on. if not you will see the blue LED dont worry yet. just keep holding for 15 sec.
4. while phone blue LED is still on hit and hold (drum Role) menu and track ball for 15 sec.
5. now unplug charger and take out battery. wait 10 sec
6. now put battery back in and leave charger off. and turn on. unless you was in middle of update and hardware failed this WILL bring your G1 back up and running.
hope this helps everyone . MIll$tronics signing out.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 24, 2016 | Invacare Pronto M51 Power Wheelchair
Jan 23, 2016 | Ryobi Garden
Sep 26, 2014 | iRobot Roomba 530 Robotic Vacuum
Jun 22, 2017 | New Ray Toys
Apr 23, 2011 | Garden
Jan 22, 2011 | Black & Decker Firestorm Slide Battery
Feb 14, 2010 | Ryobi Multi-Volt Battery Charger
Oct 22, 2009 | NRS CANTAR GLOW BUOY FLOATING POOL LIGHT...
Oct 07, 2009 | Dewalt DW056 18 Volt Cordless Impact...
Jul 11, 2009 | Makita 12 Volt Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!