Question about Puma Watches
The Date on my watch does not tally with the Day of the week on my watch. How to adjust it back? This happens when I adjusted the date 2-28 to 3-2. Example: today's date shows 3-14, Day of week: THU. My manual does no show how to adjust this.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The watch thinks at Noon it is really midnite, so you must scroll 12 hours ahead to repair this. There are usually 2 "clicks" on the stem of the watch when you pull it out, 1 will set time, 1 will set the day/date, be careful to pay close attention to which is happening when you pull out the stem, and setting should go well after that.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
SOURCE: Setting time on Seiko watch 7N43
Mike 1935 if your watch has hands only & no digital display the crown where you set the watch pulls out half a click to set the date and should pull out a little further to set the time try that.
bjbc I am assuming your seiko watch is a digital watch. Try holding in the top rt button if its the watch I think it is it should change to 12yr time.
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
There isn;t any downloadable manuals for Rolex watches, but operation of Rolex Day-Date is very simple:
1) when you unscrew the crown, it is in winding position,
2) when you pull out the crown to the first click, it is in day and date setting position (depending wich way you turn the crown).
NOTE: to adjust the day or date, previously you have to advance hands forward, passing 12 o'clock (midnight) mark and stop advancing at 4.00 a.m. using the crown in position as described in chapter 3. When done - push the crown fully in, then pull out to the first click and only then adjust the day or date.
3) when you pull the crown further out to the second click, it is in time setting position.
To find the daytime or night time on the watch: pull out crown to the second click and advance watch hands forward till you pass the 12 mark on dial. If the date changes as you pass it - it is the night time (midnight). If the date do not change as you pass it - it is the daytime (noon).
After all settings being done, allways screw the crown back down as it protects the watch from water and moisture.
Never use watch in sauna- it's not designed for that.
Do not forget to rate, please.
Posted on Mar 07, 2009
Follow this link and download proper instructions:
Rate me, please.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Alhamdulillah, the problem solved (at last) tks to IRONMAN
The steps are like this :
1. Pull the crown full, and turn it clockwise until you find the right day.
2. and then push it one click (dont push it to hard so it back to normal position) and turn the crown counter clockwise to adjust date.
3. Push the small button near the crown to adjust month.
and voila... the problem solved
Posted on Jul 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2016 | Timex Watches
on Jul 20, 2010 | Watches
on Jul 09, 2010 | Watches
Sep 17, 2015 | Watches
Sep 01, 2012 | Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Nov 26, 2008 | Timex 27191 Wristwatch
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: