Question about Symphonic Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Do I need digital converter box?
if you have cable or satillite than you do not need a converte box unless you have basic cable where the cable wire plugs right into the back of the tv if so a converter box will be needed to viev all chanels
Posted on Dec 03, 2008
SOURCE: remote codes
URC-3220 One for All Big Easy 3 Universal Remote
I can help you to program your One For All Big Easy URC-3220 Universal Remote to control your Symphonic TV & Scientific Atlanta Explorer 2000 cable box.
Please review my Fixya Tip posts for:
I hope that helps.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
SOURCE: have a symphonic tv model
Yes go to menu with the buttons on your TV and go to CATV sometime u can press your channel button until your channels run out and if u keep pressing the channel button it will go into game mode or in other words switch to the RCA jacks in front of your TV
Posted on Aug 13, 2010
if you still have your remotes you can program the buttons for each funtion.
1. Hold down P until the red light blinks
2. Press 9 7 5. The red light blinks twice.
3. Press the device key that corresponds with
the desired device's remote (TV, CBL/SAT,
DVD, VCR or AUD).
4. Press the desired learning key. The red light blinks rapidly.
5. Place the device's remote control head-to-head
(about 2 inches apart) with the
6. On the device's remote control, hold down the key to be learned until the red light on the Gamer Remote blinks twice. If the red light does not blink twice, repeat Steps 1- 5.
7. To lock in learned functions on the Gamer Remote, hold down P until the red light blinks twice.
8. To test a learned function, press the learned key on the Gamer Remote and use the function as usual.
Posted on Feb 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2017 | Roku Televison & Video
May 14, 2015 | Symphonic Televison & Video
Mar 11, 2012 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Aug 13, 2010 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Jun 05, 2008 | Symphonic SC313D 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Dec 21, 2007 | Symphonic ST419E TV
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: