Question about Computers & Internet
Hi everyone, I have created .ost file in MS Outlook 2013 and after saving, i tried to open the file and got an error The file cannot be accessed. I have tried Scanpst.exe...the same result Where i can download microsoft outlook .ost file viewer? Any help will be appriciated. Thanks
To Open OST file use "Outlook OST file viewer" which provides you many other features such as scanning, preview, open file in Bulk, and No server environment is required to view or open OST file. You can give it a try to access your OST file.
SysTools OST Viewer Freeware
Posted on Nov 12, 2016
Hi Call to email expert to fix this issue +1(518)348-9393
Posted on Oct 03, 2016
Testimonial: "Thanks for your assistance"
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i fu were using it on the same pc and it stopped now it might be a firewall problem in network u are using or if it was a different pc now its different then u need to configure outgoing mail server u will find it with yahoo u just type it in the ms outlook mail server settings
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below:
1. First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that:
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.)
- Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
- Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password.
- In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section.
In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
- In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
- Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further.
- The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings.
- In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
(NOTE: CONTINUED ON THE NEXT MESSAGE)
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Jul 22, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2015 | Microsoft Outlook 2013 Software, English,...
Jul 04, 2009 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!