Question about Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
IT MEANS THAT YOUR OIL LEVEL IS VERY LOW AND NEEDS TO BE FILLED. CHECK THE OIL LEVEL WITH THE DIPSTICK IF EQUIPPED. IF NOT, THEN ADD 1 OR 2 QUARTS OF OIL TO SEE IF THE OIL LIGHT GOES OFF. IT MAY TAKE SYNTHETIC OIL SO DON'T PUT CONVENTIONAL OIL IN IT IF YOU SEE A MOBIL 1 SYNTHETIC OIL RECOMMENDATION STICKER UNDER THE HOOD. IF YOU ARE UNSURE THEN BRING IT TO A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN A.S.A.P.. HOPE THIS HELPS. GOOD LUCK.
Posted on May 02, 2009
Below is a link for your diagram. Best of luck!
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
SOURCE: My low beam light bulb
well this is not easy unless you make a accessby removing anything in the way,or just take the headlight out ,How did you manage to open the bonnet as these vehicles from around this year started using a sealed bonnet that only the dealers can open with a special electronic key that uses rolling encrypted software.
Posted on Aug 30, 2010
SOURCE: reset service code B mercedes
Welcome to FIxYa.com
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position "1". The mileage counter has to be
2. Press repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold and within 1 second press and hold both for 5
seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press repeatedly until "Assyst Plus" is highlighted and confirm with .
Options "Service Data" and "Full Service" are displayed.
5. Press until "Full Service" is highlighted. Confirm with .
6. Press until "Conf. Full Serv." is highlighted, confirm with . The display
shows "Service carried out?."
7. Press to select "Yes". Confirm with . "Cannot be undone" displays.
8. Press until "Confirm" is highlighted. Confirm by pressing . The display
reads "Full Service carried out".
9. Confirm by pressing .
Regards, Lee Davidian
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2015 | Mercedes Ml Ml320 Ml350 Ml550 Ml63 Chrome...
Feb 13, 2015 | Mercedes Ml Ml320 Ml350 Ml550 Ml63 Chrome...
Oct 02, 2014 | Mercedes Ml Ml320 Ml350 Ml550 Ml63 Chrome...
Dec 22, 2013 | Mercedes Ml Ml320 Ml350 Ml550 Ml63 Chrome...
Jan 15, 2013 | 2006 Mercedes-Benz ML 350
Jun 06, 2012 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Sep 08, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: