Question about LeapFrog Leappad Explorer Learning Tablet, Pink 3 Downloaded Games Free Apps
Picked up a used leappad 3 at yard sale. Have no parent account info to log into. Previous owner has parental controls enabled. Don't know password. How can I Reset to factory settings without parental account?
It’s simple, when prompted for the 4 digit parental code, enter 1 9 6 backspace 8 7. This will bypass the parental code for you,
Posted on Mar 23, 2019
I do believe there is a pinhole next to the power button or charging port which resets it to factory. Use a paperclip to push the button inside the hole for a few seconds. If it does not have a pinhole, follow this;
You may need to preform a computer reset. In order to do this you must download Leapfrog connect to your computer. Then, put your device in "connection needed mode" by holding down the right D-pad button and the home button while simultaneously turning on the device. Than, plug the LeapPad into the computer and it should begin to sync. Once the LeapPad syncs to the computer, it should boot up normally.
Posted on Oct 21, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: how do i reset my leappad 2
Hi JOHN, first try recalibrating it, instructions on how to do that are here:http://leapfrog.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2225
If calibration doesn't resolve the issue, you can reset the LeapPad with these steps:
1) Launch the LeapFrog Connect application
2) Press and hold down Ctrl + Shift + R
3) A pop up window will prompt you to connect the device you wish to reset
4) Power on and connect the LeapPad
Posted on Dec 26, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Jul 02, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
May 08, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Apr 23, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 03, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Feb 27, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 12, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: DisneyPixar...
Apr 19, 2014 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
2,836 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: