Question about HTC Cell Phones
I think you are talking about google password?after attempting wrong passcode and this could be the result.
Try this steps, in might help you and wishing "usb debugging"after all.
1. you need a pc or laptop and data/usb cable
2. download this tool/software that you will use.
click the link below
Android Multi Tools v1 02b
* click free download and wait until the download button is highlighted or it will automatically pop-up to your screen then do so..
* if download is done,locate and extact the file to desktop.
* open the folder and click Android multi-tool file.
* connect your phone to pc the wait until phone drivers are properly installed.
* then on your keyboard,press no.4 (reset gmail) a short process will take place then your phone will automatically restart.
Now your phone will open on home screen.gmail is already reset and you may enter your existing account.
Posted on Aug 14, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
try use the keyboard (and also make sure that typed button show correct symbol). If everything is in order, then somebody must changed your code.
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Well if you are tied to a particular network all you have to do is to unlock your phone to use it any other GSM network. You can get the unlock code through online. Give your IMEI number & get the unlock code for ur mobile .............You also get through online..........I will suggest the website Unlocking.com which is doing good service .....you can approach this website.
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Feb 27, 2013 | HTC Sensation Cellular Phone with Sense...
Jul 28, 2012 | HTC Rhyme Plum Android 8gb Bad Esn Can Be...
Nov 06, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jul 31, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Jun 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 21, 2011 | HTC Touch HD Smartphone
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: