Question about Samsung 65" F9000 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV
Tried resetting tv to factory defaults adjusted picture quality
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Blue and yellow color
Blue should converge on top of "yellow".Bad connection(s) on blue convergence IC.Replace both IC's for durable repair. Check pico fuses.Reset convergence alignment.
Blue should converge on top of "yellow".Bad connection(s)
on blue convergence IC.Replace both IC's for durable repair.
Check pico fuses.Reset convergence alignment.
Posted on Oct 17, 2007
If you haven't already done so, it may be that all you need to do is adjust the convergence after moving the set. You should find convergence and its adjustments in the setup menu
Posted on Feb 25, 2009
SOURCE: The picture on my Samsung LN46A630M1TXZA LCD TV suddenly went haywire while watching. The pictures of people look cartoonish/posterized. I tried adjusting the contrast and brightness but I still hav
Sounds like T'Con board fault. Contact any service technician. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience. http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
Posted on Jan 17, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 21, 2016 | JVC Televison & Video
May 22, 2016 | JVC HD-56FN97 56" Television
Sep 16, 2014 | Vizio SV470M LCD TV
Aug 03, 2012 | Televison & Video
May 05, 2011 | Sansui SLED2280 22 in. LCD TV
Mar 26, 2011 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
May 04, 2010 | Philips 50PL9126D/37B 50" DLP TV
Jan 30, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 09, 2016 | Samsung 65" F9000 Series 4K Ultra HD Smart...
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: