Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
SOLUTION: To set Adjustment mode 11 to proper value, perform the following:
1. Enter Tech Rep mode (Counter, Stop, 0, 0, Stop, 0, 1).
2. Press Stop and then Start. AJ- will display.
3. Enter 11 from the keypad.
4. Press Start. Current value will display.
5. Press Clear.
6. Enter a value of 1 from the keypad.
7. Press Start to save the setting.
8. Press Auto Reset to exit Adjustment Mode.
Posted on Jan 05, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 08, 2015 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 08, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 02, 2014 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di183F Copier
Jan 14, 2014 | Konica Minolta KONICA BRAND TN-211 BLACK...
Dec 07, 2013 | Minolta Bizhub Di1811p Copier
Jan 24, 2013 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 10, 2009 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di183F Copier
Oct 20, 2008 | Konica Minolta DiALTA Di183F Copier
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!