Question about Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Laptop works fine with battery but goes off when power is connected
Posted by Anonymous on
Check if the adaptor is working fine. Use a multimeter to check the voltage output from the adaptor.
If the adaptor is working fine, please add a comment to the question.
Posted on Aug 27, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you need to change the layout of your keyboard. "Regional Settings" in windows.
Check on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout what your layout is and configure the correct one in the operating system you are using
Posted on Aug 11, 2009
Turn off the laptop and pull the laptop batteries first, use a screwdriver to open the cover screw
After open the cover, and then slowly pull the cable red-black coil , which is the CMOS battery cable connecting the laptop to the board.
But make sure that you know what your doing because you can cause problem to then battery,motherboard or worse!!
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Please follow these steps VERY CAREFULLY:
1) Unplug the notebook from the ac adapter (charger power cord)
2) Take off the battery pack on the notebook
3) Once the ac adapter and battery is off the notebook, hold down the power button for 15 seconds
4) After 15 seconds, let go of the power button
5) Now plug in the AC ADAPTER (OR CHARGER POWER CORD) ONLY (DO NOT PUT BACK THE BATTERY PACK)
6) Now press the power button once.
7) If the unit boots, the unit suffered a slight surge
8) If the unit does not boot and remains dead, the unit suffered a severe surge and may be burned out and needs replacing
I hope this helps and let me know how it goes afterwards
Posted on May 03, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Mar 29, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300-EZ1004X...
Apr 06, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Mar 22, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Dec 22, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Aug 11, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jul 22, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
Jul 03, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
May 05, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 Notebook
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: