Question about Polaroid TLA-01911C TV
Tenia inflado un condensador lo remplase pero sigue sin encender
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Take the foot off the stand and with a long philips screwdriver remove the single screw that is at the top of the leg (inside leg). Then with the tv facing down lift straight up on the leg.
2) remove the two screws comming from the back of the tv along the bottom edge.
3) With the tv face down on a soft surface ( towel, bedspread, ect).
4) Be carefull with this step it this tv gave me some difficulty and I am experianced with this proceedure. Too much pressure or forcing it too hard will break your case. The back of the tv has a lip which inserts into the face.The face has tabs that lock into slots in the lip of the back. Carefully pry between the face and back pannel (I used my thumbnail and a 1" plastic putty knife.) and slide along the seam until the locking tabs pop loose. Continue sliding your instrument along the seam until all tabs are loose.
5) The back of the tv lifts off of the face leaving all electronics in the face of the tv.
That gets you into the tv. what you do from there is up to you, Good luck;)
Posted on Mar 19, 2009
I had the same problem - replaced the capacitors which cleaned up the signal. Then I hear a "buzzing" from the CCFL lamps. Turns out the solder job on the CCFL's themselves was shoddy and corroded. No good CCFL Power trips the inverter and turns the lamps off. Resoldering the wire to the end of the CCFL's fixed the problem permanently.
Posted on Dec 08, 2009
Check the power supply and the voltage feeding th baclight inverter board.
If you are going to DIY and have proper tools, knowledge of electronics and know safety precaution then please read on:
Please see my basic troubleshooting guide here:
Posted on Jul 12, 2010
SOURCE: not really a problem but.
all you need to do is to get Philip screw driver and remove all screw that connected to the base of your TV after that you can freely remove that base...
Thanks for using fixya...
Posted on Aug 11, 2011
SOURCE: Donde puedo comprar un control
Por "universal" control remoto codigos
Posted on Dec 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2013 | 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Jan 16, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 11, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6748us Notebook
Jun 14, 2011 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Nov 29, 2009 | 1993 Isuzu Amigo
Aug 29, 2009 | Dell 2200MP Multimedia Projector
Dec 06, 2008 | iRiver PMP-140 Digital Media Player
Aug 13, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65869 65" Rear Projection...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!