Question about Precor 9.1 Mode 1 Treadmill Repair Parts Eprom
Posted by Anonymous on
Precor Error 10, Line Frequency out of Acceptable Range
1. Treadmill is connected to a non-dedicated AC circuit
2. The AC hot and AC neutral wires are reversed on a 120VAC circuit.
3. The upper PCA has an incorrect jumper setting.
4. Fuse feeding the stepdown transformer is bad.
5. AC line frequency is incorrect.
6. AC line may be excessively noisy. Corrective Action
Precor Error Code 10 10 Line Frequency out of Acceptable Range
Posted on Aug 06, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2017 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Feb 16, 2014 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Feb 05, 2014 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Nov 11, 2012 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Aug 10, 2010 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Dec 29, 2009 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
Jul 19, 2009 | Precor EFX 546i Elliptical Version 4
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: