Question about Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Posted by Anonymous on
1.Turn off your Samsung Galaxy
2.Press and hold down the "Power" button, "Home" button, and the "Volume Up" button.
3.Wait for your phone to vibrate, then release only the "Power" button.
4.Wait for the Android System Recovery screen to appear, then release the "Home" and "Volume Up" keys.
5.Press the "Volume Down" button until the "Wipe data / factory reset" option is highlighted.
6.Press the "Power" key to select the option.
7.Press the "Volume Down" button until "Delete all user data" is highlighted.
8.Press the "Power" button once again to select the option. Your phone will then perform the reset process and display "Reboot system now" when complete.
9.Press the "Power" key to select the reboot option and complete the master reset.
Posted on Jun 02, 2014
1. If your Samsung Galaxy S II is frozen, Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work. try this another method:
1. Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again.
2. Simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home and Power button
3. If the Samsung Symbol appears, release the Power button
4. A Boot Menu will then show, Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
Posted on May 30, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 10, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
May 23, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Dec 21, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in. WiFi Tablet, 8GB
Jul 21, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7in. WiFi Tablet, 8GB
Apr 17, 2015 | Samsung Galaxy S2 S II I777 AT&T
Mar 26, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Y Gt-s5360 - White unlocked...
Mar 21, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy Player 3.6 8GB* MP3 Player...
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: