Question about ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
HOW DO YOU RESET A ZEEPAD TABLET
Posted by Anonymous on
Go to Settings -> Storage -> Factory Data Reset.
If that is not an option, then:
1. Power of the device completely.
2. Hold down both volumes and power at the same time. This should bring up an image of an android on its back, opened up.
3. Press both volumes at same time to open up a small blue text menu.
4. Then use Vol - and Vol + to navigate the Recovery mode.
5. Select "Factory Data Reset", press power, choose "yes" from the menu then press power again.
6. Your zeepad should now be reset
Posted on Jun 07, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
okay zeepad never buy them they SUCKS and very CHEAP i paid 50 for mine in it SUCKS my tablet on lasted for 2 weeks it stop charging and wont turn on same with my sister tablet ughhh im very disspointed just take it to a repair shop waste of time taking it to the pawn shop they probably the most is 5 dallor they would give you
Posted on Feb 13, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2016 | ZeepadTM 7" Zeepad 7.0 Android 4.0...
Aug 13, 2014 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Aug 10, 2014 | ZeepadTM 7" Zeepad 7.0 Andoid 4.0...
Jul 04, 2014 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
Jun 30, 2014 | ZeepadTM 7" Zeepad 7.0 Andoid 4.0...
May 16, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Feb 06, 2014 | ZEEPAD 7 inch Android 2.2 Tablet
Feb 09, 2013 | ZEEPAD New 7 Inch Android 2.2 Tablet Pc...
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: