Question about Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges

Open Question

Are there filler or extender kits available to fill in the gap when a counter top cook top is smaller then the cut out of the counter

I have a Frigidaire Ceramic glass built in cook top. My problen is tht the cook top is 3 inches smaller than the cut out of the counter where it will bwe installed. are there some type of extenters that will fill the opening between the cook top and the counter.. a kit of some sort?

Posted by Anonymous on


3 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: are there cabinet filler kits for jenn-air ranges

made are own

Posted on Dec 19, 2009

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: are there cabinet filler kits for jenn-air ranges

Yes there are, they are available through any dealer of Jenn-Air products. Usually they order them for you, but they come in black, white and stainless steel. usually around $40-$80.

Posted on Feb 23, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

When determining oil capacity and air gap in forks is there a "universal" starting point. I tend to rebuild older bikes and often there is no or little info available.

Hey Anon.. Yes, there is a positive/accurate way to tell how much oil is required,...on older bikes with "standard" forks all the dampening controls are on a rod secured to the bottom of the fork leg. If you remove the filler cap (top), with NO oil in the fork, you can see the top of the rod (its in the center of the fork tube towards the bottom). When refilling, the oil level must be enough, with fork fully extended, to just cover the top of the dampening rod...add about 1oz of oil at a time ..look down with a flashlight.. until the rod is covered!1 This is a slow, but accurate, way to fill older forks!!

Jun 15, 2017 | Motorcycles

1 Answer

Is there a trim kit available for a slide in cook top that is to high for the current cabinets

I assume you're talking too high for removal or adjustment of the leveling feet to be enough to fix the problem. If there is bare underlayment beneath the stove you might consider removing 2" squares where the feet sit. This will probably only drop you 1/4 inch though. Appliance outlet (online) offers several brands of slide in backgaurds and "gap fillers" that may suit your needs... not sure how much you're needing though, so just a shot in the dark.

Apr 17, 2014 | Kenmore Elite Oasis 27052 Top Load Washer

1 Answer

Fisher paykel cross draining

As the drawers share a common outlet to the kitchen sink drain, it is the drain water from bottom drawer going to top drawer. Can happen if the drain hoses are not following the correct specifications for installation. An air gap kit is available to solve the problems.


Mar 22, 2014 | Fisher and Paykel Dishwashers

1 Answer

Installing dishwasher --- what is a Cabinet Seal Kit - that is mentioned in the instructions? We have a big gap between the brackets that attach to the countertop and the dishwasher itself that cannot be...

no,,the seal that fits on the top snaps on from the front and you have to lift top mounting brackets up than kind of work the two brackets back down,,or you can just unclip the mounting bracket .snap top seal than than put brackets back,,clip hold the seal down some,,,those side and top seal are mostly to stop a person from cutting ther hand if unit is pertruding a to make dishwasher reach the counter when legs are down all the way..get to peices of wood the lenght of unit front to back just short of front toe panel..i cant help with thickness because you have to measure the gap from counter,,some times i find that the wooden slats that came with the dishwasher works great...good luck..anymore ideas needed just repost

Sep 09, 2011 | Frigidaire Dishwashers

1 Answer

Whenever I make rice, water comes bubbling out the top while it's cooking, making a huge starchy puddle on my counter. I've replaced the lid, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Probably too full. Try a smaller amount of rice and water and see if that corrects the problem. The rice swells and fills the pot quickly... Recheck your quantity.

Apr 19, 2010 | Wolfgang Puck BDRC0010 10-Cup Rice Cooker

1 Answer

Have used comparable ink cartridges in Epson Stylus photo R800 printer for ages. All of a sudden the printer has decided not to work - saying cartridges cannot be recognised and saying that they are empty...

You can get a "reset tool" for epson cartridges at staples or office depot - they are about 15-20 $ - this will reset the chip on the cartridge to full again. Some compatable cartridges have odd chips and simply do not work at all. They give a cartridge error right out of the box new. The solution is to use an old chip and reset it using the chip reset tool. There is also a software tool called SSC Service utility that will do some functions for some models of epson. It will also reset the ink pad counter - when that counter fills - the printer will simply stop and the ink and paper light will flash repeatedly. To refill cartridges, get a refill kit that has the blue large plugs in it - they will fit the bottom fill holes and seal them properly, the filler is the plastic covered hole next to the ink outlet, the cover plastic has to be cut exactly to hole size for the plugs to fit. Some generic cartridges now have a pink plastic filler on the top - this can be removed using a very tiny sharp wood screw into the plug then pulling it out, press back in when finished.

Oct 26, 2009 | Epson Stylus Photo R220 InkJet Printer

1 Answer

Filling in the gaps between the kitchen counter sides and stove

Stove Buddy crumb bumper makes a black one that is a heavy duty non metal-can handle 500 F but is not cheap like the kleen seam--

Feb 18, 2009 | Kenmore 30464 / 30465 / 30469 Gas Single...

1 Answer

Replacing a 30 inch wall oven -

a number of solutions for your problem a little smaller better then a little larger, iv seen depending on surrounding cabinetry, either wood fill strips, lexan(plastic) strip added as a filler. depending on what the installation guide recommends for opening , that is all that would be required what you fill if with will be a purely asthetic choice

Nov 13, 2008 | GE Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Kitchen Ranges Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Frigidaire Kitchen Ranges Experts

Ismael Rodriguez...

Level 2 Expert

184 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3455 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85206 Answers

Are you a Frigidaire Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides