Question about LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet - Green
Set password to parent user account and forgot password. I need to reset the tablet or bypass the password to connect to wifi and set parental controls
Forgot Parent Lock code on LeapPad
Published 07/10/2013 01:47 PM ' Updated 06/15/2015 04:11 PM
I forgot my Parent Lock code, how can I access parent settings on the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra, or LeapPad Platinum?If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Answers others found helpful
Posted on Jul 03, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 10, 2016 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 16, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Mar 03, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Jan 10, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra eBook: DisneyPixar...
Jun 18, 2014 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Dec 30, 2012 | Tablets & eReaders
929 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: