Question about Leviton Electrical Supplies
There is no way to turn floor lamp on other than plugging the 4" cord into the wall
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW420 DLP Projector
May 16, 2011 | Sharp Aquos LC-42D62U 42 in. LCD HDTV
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Jan 06, 2011 | Toshiba TDP-TW95 DLP Projector
Dec 27, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 19, 2010 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
Oct 19, 2010 | kawasaki Ninja 250R Motorcycles
Jul 13, 2010 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jun 13, 2010 | KitchenAid KHLU162M Kitchen Hood
Nov 19, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jan 14, 2009 | Alert ALRCST25M 25' Extension Cord with...
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: