Question about Jabra Computers & Internet
I have only hade this phone for a week i am 9 years old what shell i do
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE PASSWORD
I'm afraid you'll have to hard reset your device to get rid of the password request screen. Hope you have a recent backup of your personal data, to be restored afterwards, because a hard reset procedure sets your device to its factory defaults. Anyway, here it goes:
- If your device is not already in stand-by, press the power button to turn it off;
- Press and hold both left and right buttons on the front of the device (the ones right under the screen);
- Whilst keeping holding the keys, briefly press the power button to turn the device on;
- Release the keys only after a blue screen asking for confirmation comes up;
- Slide the qwerty keyboard and press 'r' (for reset).
Hope it works for you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2010
*Turn off the phone
*take off battery & put back in
*press and hold down the right & left silver buttons just under the screen
*with stylus press in the hole on the right side of battery
*after 10Sec you will be prompted to press the R key
*If successful press the space key to finalize changes
Posted on May 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2018 | Samsung Cell Phones
Oct 17, 2015 | Miscellaneous
Mar 14, 2015 | Electrolux Washing Machines
Nov 27, 2013 | Refrigerators
Aug 21, 2012 | Frigidaire FRS3R5EMB Side by Side...
Sep 08, 2011 | Hayward 2HP Pool Pump Motor A O Smith...
Oct 04, 2010 | Crown CP660 6-Channel Amplifier
Feb 24, 2010 | Kenmore 63822 / 63824 Bottom Freezer...
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: