Question about facebook.com
1. Click on the down arrow at the top right of your Facebook page.
2. Click on Settings in the menu that comes up.
3. Click on General on the top left of that page.
4. Click on the Edit link to the far right of the Name section.
5. Enter your maiden name in the box to the right of Alternate name.
6. Check the box next to "Include this on my timeline" if desired.
7. Enter your password in the box provided and click on Save Changes.
Posted on Apr 30, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 31, 2013 | facebook.com
Aug 08, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro U20i...
Mar 22, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 06, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: