Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500 Treadmill
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I've seen this problem several times, but many things can cause it. It's most likely the motor control board, but it could be a number of things. I'd have it looked at.
Posted on Oct 25, 2009
This is usually related to the control pwb which is located under the motor "hood".
You can get this part from iconservice.com by going to the replacement parts section of the site and entering the model number of your machine, Which is located on the lower frame assembly below the walk belt. After you have receieved the part you can follow this procedure to repair it.
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
I know it's been months, but, if you still have this problem try this: 1. remove the philips screws holding the motor/belt/electronics cover on: you can lay the whole thing on it's side and remove them from the bottom. there's two in the front and two on the sides.
2. Obviously, unplug the unit! before doing anything. lay the unit back on it's feet (normal position)
3. Find the incline motor assembly. it will be int he middle of everything. black tube thingy.
4. take a cordless drill with a flat head screw driver bit, and turn the incline motor CCW. until the bed is flat.
5. what what I have read, you should shop for a new incline sensor. these fail before the motor does.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Probably 85% of the time, it's the sensor.
1. remove the screws from the bottom of the enclosure case. 2 or 3 in the front and 1 on each side
lay it back down, and power it up, and actuate your incline. watch the end of the motor, to see if the shaft is moving. It probably IS turning but only a little bit. NOT enough. In this case I'd say it is the sensor.
2. Unplug the unit of course.
3. the incline motor is in the middle of the pack,..you'll see a black tube looking thing sticking up.
4. on the bottom side of this, you will see,..or feel for a black square sensor attached to bottom of the motor casing.
5. follow the wires and unplug this.
6. pry it off with a screw driver. Remove incline assembly, if you cannot reach it.
7. replace sensor and try it again.
if the MOTOR does NOT turn when using the incline buttons, the problem backs up to possibly a bad control board. or a bad motor on your incliner, however, i'd say that's the last thing to go.
Order of failure: 1. sensor 2. control board 3. motor.
Posted on Jan 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | Nordic Track Commercial 1750 Treadmill...
Jan 21, 2018 | Nordic Track Exercise & Fitness
Apr 04, 2011 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500...
Sep 12, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Commercial 1500...
May 08, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Apr 05, 2010 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Oct 22, 2009 | Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: