Question about Proscan 32LA30Q Television
DIRECTV vs. Cable
DIRECTV vs. Dish
Home > Remote Codes
DIRECTV Remote Codes
need codes for proscan - remote_codes_header.jpgya.net/uploads/images/remote_codes_header.jpg" alt="remote_codes_header.jpg" class="h_mi" />
STEREO RECEIVER CODES
STEREO AMPLIFIER CODES DIRECTV RECEIVER CODES
Program TV Code
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your TV.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the TV position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the TV position flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the number keys enter the 5-digit code for your brand of TV. If performed correctly, the green light under TV flashed twice.
6. Aim the remote at your TV and press the PWR key once. Your TV should turn off. If it does not turn off, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
7. Slide the MODE switch to the DIRECTV position. Press TV POWER. Your TV should turn on.
Program DVD, VCR, Stereo Receiver, and Stereo Amplifier Code
The AV1 and AV2 switch positions can be setup to control a VCR, DVD, STEREO, second DIRECTV Receiver or second
1. Turn on the component you wish to control (e.g. your DVD Player).
2. Locate the 5-digit code for your component.
3. Slide the MODE switch to the AV1 (or AV2) position.
4. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under AV1 (or AV2) flashes twice, then release both keys.
5. Using the NUMBER keys, enter the 5-digit code for the brand of component being set up. If performed correctly, the green light under the selected position flashes twice.
6. Aim the remote at your component and press the PWR key once. The component should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to set up a new component under AV2 (or AV1).
Unable to Find Correct Code
If you were unable to find the code for your brand of TV or component, you can try a code search. This process may take up to 30 minutes.
1. Turn on the TV or component. Insert a tape or disk if applicable.
2. Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position, as desired.
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following four digits:
Satellite - 0
TV - 1
VCR/DVD - 2
Stereo Receiver/Stereo Amplifier - 3
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV or component and press CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV or component turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote advances to the next code and power is transmitted to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV or component turns off, stop pressing the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT key.
NOTE: If the light flashes 3 times before the TV or component responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available. You must use the remote that came with your TV or component.
Posted on May 06, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 22, 2016 | Proscan Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2013 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Jun 08, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
May 16, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Feb 17, 2009 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Feb 15, 2009 | Proscan 26LB30QD 26 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 27, 2008 | Proscan Televison & Video
Jun 08, 2008 | Proscan PS32500 32" TV
Oct 19, 2007 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
Jun 27, 2014 | Proscan 32LA30Q Television
2,379 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: