Question about Watches
Posted by Anonymous on
Press the mode button (like MrMacgba said) on mine, it says 'rev' there, if you wanna change from 24hr to 12, or vice versa.
Posted on Feb 10, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Setting date and time
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
Press Adjust and hold until blinking city appears.
Press Mode until DST appears flashing.
Press Recieve until mode that you want appears ON OFF AUTO
Press Adjust until not blinking city code.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
hold left button -- hour will appear and begin flashing.
press right button to set.
press left button to advance to minutes, press right to set.
press left -- date will appear. now hold left until day flashes.
press right to set.
press left to advance to month, right to set. then same again for year.
Posted on Jul 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 18, 2018 | The Watches
Mar 18, 2018 | Watches
Nov 28, 2016 | Watches
May 07, 2012 | Watches
Jan 14, 2012 | Watches
6,596 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: