Question about Pelican Xbox Eclipse II Wireless Controller (XBECIIWICO)
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check to verify that your batteries are installed correctly.
- Check to verify that the power is on. Check to verify that the signal LED is blinking
If this does not solve the problem, do the following:
1. Make sure your Xbox is turned off.
2. Remove the battery lid and place 2 AA batteries into the Blade 2.4 Street Wireless Controller. Make sure the batteries are inserted as shown in the battery compartment.
3. Insert the receiver into your Xbox controller slot of your choice and power up the controller FIRST, then your Xbox.
4. Press the Connect button on the receiver once. Your signal LED light will begin to flash slowly.
5. Press the Back button on your controller. This will program the receiver to connect to the controller each time it is uses.
6. Turn on your Xbox and insert a game.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2013 | Pelican Xbox Eclipse II Wireless...
Sep 09, 2012 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Dec 26, 2010 | Pelikan PELICAN PL-3601 Xbox 360(TM) TSZ...
Nov 07, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Aug 06, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Apr 10, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Jan 26, 2009 | Pelican XBOX CONTROLLER WIRELESS- SPIRIT...
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: