Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Sony IC RECORDER ICD BX-800 (!without USB connection!)
What you need:
- newests audio drivers in Windows 7 (updated audio-drivers)
- audio cable 3,5 M (male) both ends M-M (male-male)
- freeware application Audacity for Windows (with LAME)
Howto step by step:
- one end of audio cable connect to dictaphon's headset (earphones) jack in recorder Sony IC RECORDER ICD BX-800
- other end of audio cable connect to PC/notebook microphone (or LINE IN)
- nothing special setup (adjust) regarding Audio in Windows 7, the device for record Audio keep Microphone (default)
- in Audacity set very little volume "Input Volume Slider" and "Output Volume Slider" (for example both 0,1)
- in Audacity like Input Device set "Input (Audio device High Definition Audio)": !Don't set in Audacity like Input Device "Microphone"!
- Audio Host: MME
- Output Device set "Speakers (Audio device)"
- Input Channels set "2 (Stereo) Input"
- Sampling (Hz) set 4410
Posted on Jul 10, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2010 | Cell Phones
Dec 20, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jul 21, 2009 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Sep 21, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Apr 05, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Dec 31, 2007 | Sony Ericsson W850i Cellular Phone
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: