Question about Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Click on the link and follow the directions shown
Identify your model and download the drivers
Posted on Jun 19, 2009
SOURCE: I lost my software, i
Please click here for your driver or please go with below mention link.
Posted on Aug 19, 2010
Here is the solution for your problem:
1. Go to: http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=218&subCatID=219&prodID=15360&prodName=Live!%20Cam%20Video%20IM%20%28VF0220%29&subCatName=WebCam&CatName=Web+Cameras
2. Download the following version: Creative Live! Cam Video IM (VF0220) Driver v1.03.02 (it is compatible with your operating system)
3. After the download is finished, double click on the downloaded file, and click "Run" (or "Install"). Confirm installing and wait until the process is finished. You might need to plug in your webcam during installation.
4. Unplug the camera and restart your system.
5. The device should be now automatically recognized and work fine.
I hope this was helpful.
Posted on Oct 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2013 | Creative Labs VF0220 Live Video USB CAMERA...
Oct 15, 2011 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Dec 10, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Aug 19, 2010 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Jun 19, 2009 | Creative Labs Creative Webcam
Jan 26, 2009 | Creative Labs Instant Webcam
741 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: