Question about Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Just drag the files from mp3 to the desktop or somethin format mp3 then dag songs onto mp3
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Yes, formatting your MP3 Player will erase everything on it other then the required system files.
If the MP3 Player is USB Compatible, plug the USB into the MP3 Player usb port, then plug the other end of the USB into your computer (provided your computer has a usb port). Depending on if the MP3 player needs software to put music on it, it should be easy.
Allow the MP3 Player 1 minute to fully load onto your computer.
1) My Computer
2) Find your MP3 Player, should be something like F: Drive or MP3 Player (depends on the kind).
3) Double click on the icon of your mp3 player.
4) If there is music or anything in there, create a folder on your desktop or where ever you wish to move the music.
5) Highlight every song or anything, and right click drag it into the folder you have just made.
6) Make sure no songs are on the mp3 player.
7) Unplug it, check for songs, and if successful, you should have all your songs off your MP3 player and onto your computer! Double check, then you can format it or do what ever you wish!
Hope I helped :-)
Posted on Feb 28, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you might have to erase each song by hand.. i had to erase all my songs and in my player make sure i only have the song once
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Jul 07, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 10, 2008 | JNC Computers SSF-310 MP3 Player
Apr 04, 2008 | iRiver iFP-380T MP3 Player
Jan 17, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e200 MP3 Player
Dec 12, 2007 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Dec 01, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Oct 08, 2007 | iLO MP3 Player
Sep 26, 2007 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
Sep 23, 2006 | iRiver H10 MP3 Player
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: