Question about Toshiba Satellite C655-S5068 Notebook
"kiosk mode'? Can you explain? Have you tried unplug, remove battery, plug in, reboot?
Posted on Feb 25, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Please check it out based on the following troubleshooting steps:
laptop plugged in not charging:
1. Take the battery out of the laptop & try to turn on the laptop using power adapter only. If the computer turns on, then the battery is defective & needs to be replaced.
2. Make sure the power adapter is not defective. Test the output voltage of the power adapter using a voltmeter. Compare the voltmeter reading to the nominal value written on the adapter or the laptop.
3. Make sure the DC jack is not loose or broken. A loose DC jack will need to be re-soldered. A broken one will need to be replaced.
4. If you have another processor which is compatible with your laptop's model, try swapping processors & test to see if the laptop will work.
5. The power button could be bad
6. The motherboard could be defective & needs to be replaced.
Replacement Toshiba Satellite C655D AC Adapter 75Watt 19V 3.95A
Posted on Jan 29, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5120 Notebook
Mar 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 15, 2013 | Toshiba Satellite C655d-s5518 Amd-e-300...
Jan 14, 2013 | Toshiba Black 15.6" Satellite C655D-S5518...
Dec 30, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 11, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5080 Laptop
Mar 29, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5120 Notebook
Mar 07, 2012 | Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5120 Notebook
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: