Question about Hotpoint Washing Machines
I need a list of fault codes please
Hi I see you need the Fault Codes for your Hotpoint Washing Machine
See this link for the info since I do not have your E-mail to send the details I have created this link for your viewing regarding your concern.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 03, 2012
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you spin the drum by hand, and it is niosy and rumbling then the main drum bearings have failed.
If under 5 years old, then you should be able to get it repaired under Hotpoint 5 year guarantee, You just pay for labour and call out, cheapest option, it is not really a D.I.Y job, as it is quite involved, and entails a lot of work.
Please rate my advice.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Ok - I will answer my own problem seeing as though I have now fitted it!
1. remove door (2 screws)
2. There is a tensioned wire loop holding the front part of the boot seal in position. - prize off the plastic cap at the 11 o'clock position, all will become clear and you will be able to remove the wire loop.
3. Remove top of washing machine (2 allen screws behind caps at the front.
4. Remove soap dispenser draw and any screws holding the front control panel and top of the door.
5. Remove bottom front plinth (just pull it off) underneath are a couple of screws holding the front panel part of the machine, remove these.
6. Remove front of machine giving you access to the steel band which locks the other end of the boot seal in position. Slacken this band right back using a nut-spinner screwdriver. Pull off the old boot and clean the lip ready for fitting of the new boot.
7. Fit new boot seal using a squirt of washing up liquid as lubricant if needed (mine didn't) to reseat the seal.
8. Refit and tension steel band.
9. Re-assemble front panel, ease boot back into front lip position then refit wire loop using a suitable pair of pliers/molegrips to crimp the retaining plastic cap back in situ.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Hotpoint Ariston Aquarius WD420 Front Load...
Jul 16, 2012 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Sep 10, 2011 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
May 23, 2017 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD63 Front Load...
Dec 13, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Jun 25, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jun 24, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
May 21, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WMA42 Front Load Washer
Apr 04, 2009 | Hotpoint Ariston Aquarius WD420 Front Load...
Aug 21, 2019 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
546 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: