Question about Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Place the handset in the charger and press find handset for 4 seconds.This will register the handset. do the same for other handsets.
Posted on Sep 20, 2009
To be able to register your replacement handset, you must de-register all the handsets from the VT2656 base unit.
Follow the steps below to de-register your handset(s) from the VT2656 base:
1. Take out the handset that sits on the base.
2. Unplug power from the base.
3. Hold down PAGE while reconnecting power. When the In Use light blinks, release the PAGE key.
4. Hold down PAGE key for 5 seconds. When the In Use light begins to flash, release the PAGE key.
5. The handset charging light will blink 5 times. Within 5 seconds from when it stops blinking, press PAGE once.
You must register the handset(s) by following the steps below:
1. After charging the handset, remove it from the cradle, the LCD display will read "SEARCHING FOR BASE".
2. Press "NEW" and then enter the 15-digit Base ID code, located on the underside of the VT2656 base unit.
3. Press "OK". The handset will display "PLEASE WAIT!!".
4. Wait approximately 15 seconds. The handset will display "FOUND BASE". If the handset displays "BASE BUSY TRY LATER", this indicates that the system is in use. Wait until the base unit is in the idle (on hook) mode and repeat steps 2-4.
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2016 | Lands Phones
Nov 13, 2017 | Lands Phones
Mar 24, 2017 | Panasonic KX-TG2356 Cordless Phone
Jan 08, 2013 | Amazon Kindle Fire HD
Feb 28, 2018 | Uniden CEZAI2998 Phone
Mar 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Apr 30, 2010 | Vtech Digital Cordless Telephone VT-2568
Aug 27, 2009 | Uniden TRU8866 Cordless Phone
Jul 28, 2007 | Panasonic KX TG1000N Cordless Phone
1,015 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: