Question about E-Machines T6420 PC Desktop
Hi i have the emachine t6420 with nvidia 410 motherboard. everything i can find about the motherboard says it supports am2 slot processors including amd athlon x2's, so i bought one and the pins do not match up. is there something i'm missing here? maybe all those websites are lying about it being able to support am2. the processor i bought is the amd athlon x2 4800+.
YOOUR MOTHERBOARD HAS A SOCKET # YOU NEED TO GET AN AMD X2 CPU THAT MATCHES SOCKET#.RICHARDM69
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 19, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2011 | Biostar MCP6P-M2 Motherboard - v6.0,...
A simple and inexpensive motherboard for the enthusiast or the first time builder, the Asus M2N-MX is a great starting point for anyone wanting to build a system or upgrade their motherboard. Designed with the small form factor case in mind, this motherboard will fit into most small desktop systems. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, it's more than capable of handling anything you can throw in there.
Using the Nvidia GeForce 6100 chipset with integrated graphics in conjunction with up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, the M2N-MX is perfect for those that don't need a discrete graphics card. Audio's onboard, too: hear crystal-clear quality from all your audio - MP3 playback, home theatre, advanced gaming, VOIP and more, and never worry - SoundMAX high-definition audio is there to enhance your experience!
It also includes a 10/100 Ethernet port, onboard 5.1 channel sound, and 4 SATA ports. And because of those 4 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system the M2N-MX supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5. The M2N-MX has multiple expansion slots to use including one x16, and one x1 PCIe slots, and two additional PCI slots. Build a powerful system -- the Asus M2N-MX is a great foundation.
Dec 04, 2010 | ASUS M2N-MX Motherboard
Oct 01, 2010 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Jun 12, 2010 | E-Machines T6420 PC Desktop
Jun 12, 2010 | Gateway GT5220 PC Desktop
Sep 03, 2009 | E-Machines T6420 PC Desktop
Sep 29, 2008 | Brother CS-8150 Computerized Sewing...
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: