Question about Rotary Lift (ROTSPOA10) Twin Post Lift SPOA10
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 26, 2016 | GE Washing Machines
Jul 04, 2014 | Garden
May 29, 2014 | Precor EFX 5.17i Elliptical Cross-Trainer...
Jul 05, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 12, 2012 | Baby Gear
Aug 14, 2011 | 1995 Ford Ranger Supercab
May 18, 2010 | Garden
1. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
2. Drain the cooling system. For additional information.
3. Remove the accessory drive belt.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Disconnect lower radiator hose from the water pump lower tube.
6. Remove the engine mount nuts.
Lower the vehicle.
7. Remove the cowl extension panel. (Thats theone with the wiper arms go through).
8. Disconnect the water bypass hose and the heater hose from the water pump outlet tube.
9. Remove the water pump outlet tube bolt and position the tube assembly out of the way.
10. Install the lifting eye to the exhaust manifold.
11. Attach engine lifting equipment and raise the engine 127 mm (5 inches).
12. Remove the bolt and the accessory belt idler pulley.
13. Remove the bolts and the generator support bracket.
14. Remove the four bolts and the water pump pulley.
15. Remove the water pump. Remove the five nuts. Remove the five studs.
Remove the four bolts. Remove the water pump, lower tube and gasket as an assembly.
Feb 22, 2010 | 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Oct 13, 2009 | 2001 Land Rover Discovery Series II
297 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: